This year's Virtual Race is all about getting in some quality miles while benefiting the students at Marathon High. Go at it alone or join a team and get others to run/walk with you. Then you have 10 days to complete the challenge.
You choose the distance, put in the miles, and collect your swag. Your donation amount is based on the miles you pledge to run or walk. You benefit, the students benefit, and Marathon High grows...it's a win-win-win!
HOW THE RACE WORKS
1. Once you sign up, you will receive an email the week before "race week" with your race bib to wear when completing your miles.
2. Recruit your fellow running/walking buddies to sign up and join you!
3. Purchase one of our custom new tanks to wear while training if you want (see link below).
4. You have from September 5-15 to complete your miles.
5. Before, during, or after your race, post a selfie on our Marathon High Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/marathonhighfl/
and tell us about your run.
6. Once race week is over, if you live in Duval county, you will pick up your swag at 1st Place Sports in San Marco at your convenience at the end of September once all the sizes are ordered. If you live outside Duval, your swag will be mailed to you then.
That's it! Choose your option below and click to sign up!
Your Virtual Race Options:
THE MARATHON HIGH-5K
Named after our signature greeting at Marathon High -- the high five! Complete a 5K (3.1 mile) distance and get a new custom Bondi Band headband for finishing your race.
THE HOODIE HALF
Named after our signature swag -- the Marathon High hoodie, complete a half-marathon (13.1 miles) and get our all-new zip-up hoodie jacket in black heather upon completion of your race.
Add a Tank Top!
Celebrate your race with one of our custom ASICS tank tops. Lightweight and perfect for training for and completing your virtual race! Women's and Men's cut available; limited quantities.